Thursday, September 15, 2011

Life with my Allie

Being a ndw mommy to a beautiful little girl may be both very rewarding and devastatingly exhausting. My daughter is now 2 months old now and she can have crabby days and giggly cuddly days. Some days I wish I could get my couple minutes alone and the times I do get that little bit of down time I wish I could have her in my arms telling her stories and trying to teach her new things. I love seeing her react to new things we play with her. I just wish I had some 'real' help here with me. Okay well my fiancé helps financially but physically its usually all me. I love him and our daughter so much but I  wish he would just step up just a little more. He expects me to be wonder woman, and yes I understand he works 40 hours in  a week and he thinks I dont do anything all day. But being a mom is a 24/7 job.

No comments:

Post a Comment