Tuesday, February 21, 2012

This is it

I love my daughter. But the life he has me living is worse than what I'm about to do. Who ever has the chance to read this let my beautiful alexandra know that I low her to pieces. I'm hurt more than I ever thought anyone could hurt. I feel so alone that not even allie's sweet crinkle nose smile or giggle could fix. I feel like I'm in a dark room that has endless walls no doors or roof. Why? Why do women let men make them feel this way? My view, I have no other outlet. Parents-that's a joke, friends-none.. Part time job, no money, no where to go but back to him. So now I understand. Some women are in my position. They know it's wrong but are afraid to leave for the sale of their children. I am appalled at myself. So that's why, whether it be tonight in the car, tonight anywhere with anything or even in the future I am writing this to let you, to let everyone know what I think of my life. It's a bottomless pit that I have deserved to dig myself into. I love my daughter my mom and dad. They are the only ones constant in my life I can look to. Good bye. Take me now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment